Tuesday, June 12, 2012

http://vintageshasta.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sob&action=display&thread=1896

This link may interest owners of Aljos (are you out there???) or just general trailer enthusists. The thread about our little trailer has netted 4,500+ hits, and a lot of great suggestions. So far, this week, the blog you are reading has generated 590. I love doing this, even my neglect doesn't reflect that fact, and have 'met' so many wondeful people. Thanks for writing to me.

Our little trailer is now for sale...at least until I come to my senses...but common sense says to sell it. We are asking $2500.00 and if you buy it before July 1st I might be somewhat negotiable. I love my  unique little Aljo, like a favorite gift, and can't stand the thought of some animal 'adopting' her...it would take a trailer person to make me happy. Hunters and families of 12 rowdy kids need not apply. LOL

Enjoy that link!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment